Tankless Hot Water Heater Service
Expert Repairs, Replacements, and Maintenance for Houston, TX Area Residents
To avoid some of the common problems associated with traditional water heaters, many homeowners have opted for the convenient, less obtrusive tankless water heaters.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
When you need hot water, your electric or gas tankless water heater turns on, heating up the water as it passes through the pipes that eventually lead to your faucet.
There are a huge number of advantages to installing a tankless hot water heater:
- Energy Savings – save money and energy by only having to heat your water when you need it.
- Continuous Hot Water – unlike a water heater tank, you don’t have to worry about running out of hot water ever again.
- Longer Lifespan – tankless systems boast over 20 years of reliable life compared to a tank system’s 10-15 year lifespan.
- Zero Possibility of Leaks – since there is no water storage, you eliminate the risks of dangerous and costly water heater leaks.
- Saves Space – tankless systems don’t take up much space at all, making them the most space-saving, versatile water heating option.
From minor repairs to full system replacements, call your friendly technicians at Universal Home Experts. Our licensed and highly trained technicians offer comprehensive water heater solutions for every need:
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
If you have a water heater emergency, give us a call right away!
Call Universal Home Experts for professional tankless water heating solutions by background checked and drug tested technicians: 713-863-9311
Out of This World Service; Down to Earth Prices